Teva Pharmaceuticals , Navi Mumbai has invited applications for the post of Regulatory Affairs Associate.
About the Company
Teva Pharmaceuticals is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
You will be required to do the following duties at work-
- Compiling of the Annual Report and ensuring it is submitted prior to the commitment date (at minimum no later than the due date).
- Compilation and submission of post approval supplements (CBE 0, CBE 30, PAS) in US.
- Coordinating the retrieval of supporting documentation in accordance with the Annual Report schedule.
- Retaining all supporting documentation as required in completing an Annual Report.
- Notifying Regulatory Affairs Manager or designee (and Quality, if required) that an Annual Report is at risk of being submitted late.
- Degree in science/life science/pharmacy or equivalent qualification(s)
Medical Regulatory Affairs