Welcome to Forensics Digest!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Forensics Digest’s Website, located at forensicsdigest.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Forensics Digest if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Forensics Digest and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Forensics Digest. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Forensics Digest for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Forensics Digest
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Forensics Digest
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Forensics Digest
- Redistribute content from Forensics Digest
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Forensics Digest,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Forensics Digest shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Forensics Digest reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Forensics Digest a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Forensics Digest; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Forensics Digest. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Forensics Digest’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of information on this website; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date; nor do we endorse the information available on any linked website or content which is not maintained by us.
All the information on this website – forensicsdigest.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Forensics Digest does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Forensics Digest), is strictly at your own risk. Forensics Digest will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Except as otherwise specifically disclosed, Forensics Digest is the owner of the Copyright on all of the information, graphics, arrangements of information, and content on the various pages of this website. Such information, graphics, arrangements, and content are subject to all applicable copyright laws.
You are allowed to repost or republish an excerpt from a post or page provided that the following terms are met:
- Attribution: Credit the source as forensicsdigest.com
- Link Back: Provide a hyperlink back to the specific post or page from which the excerpt was taken. The link should point to the URL (Permalink) of the specific post, not to the forensicsdigest.com home page.
- Limited Republishing: You may not republish the blog post in its entirety without first obtaining permission.
- Non-commercial Use: You may not use or sell content for commercial purposes.
Use of premium content
If you are a premium member, you understand and agree that
- The notes, study material, reports, videos, or other content provided to you either through electronic, print, or other formats are, unless specified otherwise, copyrighted properties of Forensic Digest
- It is provided to you only for your own personal use
- You will not share the files or your login credentials with anyone
If you access any content meant for premium subscribers, you agree to the conditions above.
As a budding Forensic professional, you understand that copyright violations can attract heavy penalties (Copyright Act, 1957)
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the contact us page on this website.
Last Edited on 2020-07-01