One of the core objectives of starting ForensicsDigest is to help and guide students who are looking to build a career in the amazing field of forensic science.
For this very reason we have put together an expert board to keep this site on track.
We provide a number of ways for you to connect, interact, and learn with the ForensicsDigest community.
1. Read our high quality articles [Free]
You can access most of our original articles, study material, career updates, and quizzes freely. These are available through the menu on the top and accessible without any login.
2. Join us on our Telegram channel [Free]
If you are value you privacy, you should use the Telegram messaging app.
Reason#2 to use Telegram app is so that you can join our channel! We regularly share new jobs, our latest posts, nerdy facts, and more on our channel.
Once you have the Telegram App installed, open it and search for “forensicsdigest” (no space).
A shown in the screenshot above, the search will show two options.
3. Exclusive content for M.Sc Entrance Exams and UGC NET preparation [Premium]
We provide exclusive content for exam preparation to our premium subscribers. As of now we have two courses available for the preparation of – M.Sc Entrance Exams and UGC NET.
On a regular basis we provide study plan (with notes and external resources as well) and practice quizzes. You can get this for a small cost of ₹200/month. That’s less than the cost of daily visit for chai or even your Netflix account!
And it is really simple to join our courses
- Go to our instamojo account.
- Make a payment of ₹200 and add the name of the course you would want to register for (M.Sc entrance OR UGC NET). (NOTE: You may have to pay a transaction fee levied by instamojo)
- If you want you can message us on instagram and we will enable your premium account.
Once your account has been enabled you will be added to our premium mailing list and will receive the weekly updates (content+quiz) by email.
That’s it! Hope you get connected with us.
In case you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or simply want to say hi, get in touch with us.