CRY is launching a 6 weeks volunteering program where the participants will learn, reflect and contribute to the cause of child rights. We encourage students pursuing Criminology to enroll for this.
Child Rights and You is an Indian non-governmental organization that works towards ensuring children’s rights. The organization was started in 1979 by Rippan Kapur, an Indian Airlines purser. CRY works with 102 local NGOs across 19 states in India and has impacted the lives of over three million children
About the Programme
This program will also give the participants a holistic idea about the different societal issues about children by taking part in different weekly activities, introspection, completing different curated activities, and by sharing reflections every week.
- Anyone above the age of 18 can apply.
- You should have a working laptop/computer with stable internet connectivity.
- You are curious and excited to learn and work for children.
This program will be of 6 weeks online volunteering program. Participants will be expected to commit 6 weeks starting from 15th January 2022. Successful completion of this program will open doors for a longer volunteering stint with us.
- Certificate upon a completion of the 6 weeks task for the program.
- Educate yourself on child rights through different allocated tasks.
- Attend capacity-building workshops conducted by experts.
- Better understanding of child rights and enhancing communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
Email: [email protected]