Barclays invites job applications for the Operations Analyst post for the Delhi location for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Answer and address all incoming online chat support and email requests from card members.
- Receive and investigate customer inquiries through multiple channels matching the tone and pace of the customer with the goal of achieving a satisfactory outcome.
- Take ownership of each online chat/email support request issue and effectively bring it to resolution or escalation while projecting a positive response.
- Ensure complete resolution of issue(s) in order to prevent repeat online chat support requests, if no resolution, escalate to appropriate channel.
- Effectively troubleshoot, resolve and properly document online chat support requests and phone/email cases using workflows in CCD.
- Follow through on all chat and email support requests and provide easy to follow instructions, and drive first contact resolution.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Demonstrates empathy to our card members’ needs on each and every interaction.
- Monitors and engages in social media interactions with card members and non-card members.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency by using the appropriate systems and resources, in an accurate and efficient manner to promptly handle all customer requests.
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet aggressive goals
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong PC, navigation, and internet skills
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must be able to easily adapt to every type of customer (email, chat, social media or TTY)
- Proven customer service experience is a must
- Typing skills of 40 wpm a plus
What Barclays is looking for?
- Customer focused
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail, understands the importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of procedures, workflows and partner rewards
- Candidate should be comfortable working with US Shift timings/rotational shifts.