Deloitte, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the post of GTS-Forensics-KYC AML-AM Post
Work you’ll do
- As an Executive / Senior Executive in our Forensic & Disputes team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Understanding of AML framework including developing of policies and procedures in line with local regulatory requirements and global policies, if any
- Should have had hands on experience on KYC/AML due diligence, enhanced due diligence and sanction screening. This includes
- Client on boarding
- Sanction screening including OFAC screening
- Experience on transaction monitoring and STR alert management
- Personnel working in AML compliance department of Banks or offshore development centers of MNC banks
- Work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment with strong attention to detail
- Participate in team and client meetings
- Graduation in any field
- Willingness to travel for long/short duration in India and abroad a must
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written English) skills
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Assistant Managers across our organization:
| Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.|
Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. They offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.