Amazon, Bengaluru invites job applications for TRON Associate post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on official website.
A TRON associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video.
They are expected to verify /mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfilment center. This is an operational role.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using.
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
- 0-24 months of work experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
- Shifts: Business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday. The off days changes every 3 months)
- Work from Home (WFH): Employee may be required to WFH based on the business requirements.