Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee at Aditya Birla Group, Maharashtra.
Bachelors in Science
- Responsible for samples’ analysis to maintain desired quality of products
- Executes analysis of Raw materials, intermediates & finished products by X-Ray analyser.
- Takes corrective action in case of any deviation in sample quality and set point changes done by coordinating with Process department.
- To perform Shift operation and reporting there to
- Deployment of lab boys for sample collections and their supervision.
- Does quality data feeding on hourly basis in log sheets after analysis of the samples and prepares reports of it for management.
- To ensure Safety adherence
- Ensures safety adherence by the workforce during shift operation.
- Quality assurance
- Safety compliance
Goals to be assigned
- Maintain Raw meal and cement Quality as per given target
- Ensure proper sampling and sample preparation of raw material and finished products
- Chemical and physical testing
- Maintain daily Reports
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.