Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Analyst at Spices Board, Kochi.
No. of Trainees
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: 03 (by June 2021)
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of the written test.
- Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the department of the Spices Board are not eligible.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: ₹ 17,000 per month for two years
One day per month.
How to Apply & Appear in Test?
- Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “[email protected]” in advance, before the date of written test for making necessary arrangements as per the preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Candidates appearing for the written test have to produce Annexure-I and self-attested copies of the documents submitted online at the time of the written test.
- Time, Date & Place of written test: 23-02-2021, 10:00 AM at Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025. Tele: 0484-2333610 to 616.
The written test shall be conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) for conducting examinations laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.