Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Technical Writer Internship at Cisco, Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
About the Internship
As a technical writer (0-3 years experience) at Cisco, you will:
- Research, create, and revise technical content according to established standards / processes / guidelines.
- Work with editors and technical resources to develop high-quality content.
- Attend project/team meetings and report work status.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Understand the basic concepts of networking.
- Demonstrate steady increase in productivity and improvement in quality.
- Build contacts within other departments and engage with stakeholders.
- Learn new skills in content architecture, help systems, UX, Analytics, Automation, Visual Content, and Augmented Reality
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems
- The aptitude and drive to learn new products, technology, and tools
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Leave a Reply