Applications are invited for one post of Guest Faculty (Assistant Professor) in the Institute of
Forensic Science & Criminology, Panjab University, Chandigarh to be filled through Walk-in interview, purely on temporary basis, for the for current academic session (March to July, 2021).
The post is on contract basis for only one academic session (March to July, 2021) at the
salary applicable as per Panjab University rules.
Qualifications for the post of Guest Faculty:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level i.e. M.Sc. in Forensic Science or any other allied field from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University as per Panjab University and UGC guidelines.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR. However clearing of NET shall not be required for candidates in such disciplines for which NET has not been conducted. UGC Regulations 2018 will be followed for all other rules & regulations.
Ph.D. in Forensic Science/any other allied discipline with good research publication record and teaching experience in the concerned field.
NOTE: Selected candidates shall be teaching the course content as mentioned in M.Sc.
Forensic Science & Criminology (available on PU website) of Panjab University.
How to Apply
1.Applications must reach the undersigned by 27.04.2021 with following details
2. The candidate must fill the following application form along with the self-attested
documents/proofs and send the same to the undersigned.
(Bring the original documents at the time of interview): UGC regulation 2018 form (https://forms.puchd.ac.in/forms/20200122155429-
4.Research publications with impact factors proofs
5. In addition to the application form also fill your details in the Google form
6. The candidates must appear for Walk-in-Interview on 29-04-2021 at 10.30 am in person
before the members of the Selection Committee in the Institute of Forensic Science &
Criminology, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014.