Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Talent Acquisition Internship at Amazon, Chennai.
About the Internship
Amazon’s Recruiter internship is focused on people operations and preserving Amazon’s peculiar culture in the way we attract, hire, and develop talented people.
You will learn about the business, how talent needs and candidates are assessed, and be a critical part of driving the recruiting process from beginning to end as Amazon’s Talent Acquisition team works to acquire the world’s best talent.
This internship is a project based, educational opportunity intended to prepare driven students to enter Amazon’s Talent Acquisition organization full-time. Interns are given a chance to learn and understand recruiting process execution by working with experienced senior management, business partners, as well as cross-functional recruiting teams.
This internship provides a 360 degree view of Amazon’s Talent Acquisition organization where you will see recruiting strategy and concepts come alive in a fast paced environment that showcases everything that goes on behind the scenes and during the recruiting and onboarding process to ensure a high quality candidate experience.
- Graduating between December 2019 and August 2020 with an undergrad degree
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the internship
- Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional environment
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Intensely inquisitive, with evidence of high academic achievement
- Experience analyzing data and communicating the results
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth, ambiguous/changing circumstances, direction, strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show effective use of analytics and data as well as strong computer skills
- Accountable self-starter who can prioritize time well for optimal results
- Embrace the larger, broader picture, and use good judgment while also focusing on details and critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to bring big ideas and influence across all levels of an organization
- Bias for action and passion for rolling up sleeves and doing what it takes to “get it done”
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Leave a Reply