Applications are invited for Science Academies’ Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2022 for Students and Teachers at Bengaluru, Delhi and Praygraj.
Students: Applicants should be studying in one of the following:
- BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only)
- MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
- Teachers must be teaching in a College/University.
- The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e.excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students. The minimum Percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers.
- PhD students are not eligible.
- Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates can apply on the link provided here.
- Its mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format), before starting to fill up the application.
- Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
- Teacher applicants should upload their publications, if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2021, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.
The applicant should include a write-up (about 150–250 words) as to the specific area of the applicant and indicate what he/she would like to learn and achieve through this fellowship. It can also include the specific experiment or theory that the applicant wants to work on but NOT a general description of the area. The write-up should not be a “copy and paste” job from any source.
Mr C S Ravi Kumar
Coordinator, Summer Research Fellowship Programme
Indian Academy of Sciences
CV Raman Avenue, near Mekhri Circle
Bengaluru 560 080
Tel. (080) 2266 1207, 2266 1202, 2266 1222