Applications are invited for Summer Internship 2022 at Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, MOEF&CC, Delhi.
About the Internship
Internship at Wildlife Crime Control Bureau provides an excellent opportunity for students/researches to familiarize with various issues related to wildlife & the functioning of Wildlife Crime Control Bureau.
Under the internship programme the intern shall have an orientation session on the organization and would be assigned specific areas of work. They shall report to and work under the close supervision of Head of Department. The nature of work may be to collect & consolidate data on wildlife crimes or carryout any other task entrusted to them under the directions of the Head of Department.
- Students pursuing graduation/post graduation/Diploma in any of the following subjects.
- Any subject related to Wildlife Management/Conservation/Protection.
- The applicant should not be in a regular job either in Public/Private Sector.
- The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
The Internship Programme in Wildlife Crime Control Bureau will be conducted in two phase in a year, during the summer & winter vacations of colleges. Summer Internship shall be conducted during the month of May & June and Winter Internships during the month of December & January. Each programme will be one month long commencing from the 1st of the month and concluding in the end of the month.
- Interested students may apply only in the prescribed format given in Annexure.
- Application must contain recommendation of the Head of Institute in official letter head from the academic institution where the candidate is pursuing his/her studies.
- The Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects may be sent by post to reach-The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, 2nd floor, Trikoot-I, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
- Envelope carrying application should be super scribed “Application for Internship for Month/Year”.
- The Application should reach this office 5 weeks before the proposed date of commencement of the internship.
Certificate will be issued by the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau to intern on
- Satisfactory completion of the internship
- Submission of a report on completion of the internship.
- The application received will be scrutinized by the Selection Committee and the selected candidate will be intimated accordingly. The composition of the Selection Committee shall be decided by the Additional Director.
- While selecting the candidates for internship the selection committee shall give due importance to the academic performance of the applicant.
- The meeting of the selection committee shall be held two times in a year.
- The decision of the selection Committee shall be final and binding and no queries in this regard shall be entertained.
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau’s Headquarters is a Delhi and its five Regional offices are at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata & Jabalpur and subregional offices at Cochin & Guwahati. The intern may be attached to any of the offices.