Vodafone invites application Sr. Executive Fraud Recruitment for their Ahmedabad office.
The Fraud/Investigation Advisor focuses upon the detection, investigation and prevention of fraudulent and security related transactions occurring both internally and / or externally. They have a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in fraud prevention, detection and investigation and maintains fraud management policies, and conducts fraud case analysis, investigations, fraud detection and prevention schemes/customer interviews. Typically reports to the Fraud/Investigation Manager.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts and follows company security processes to work effectively in delivering assigned tasks;
* Uses judgment based on research and investigation of standard cases to analyse patterns in order to identify and prevent probable fraud;
* Identifies risk factors and trends of potentially fraudulent activity of both internal or external clients or companies utilising technical data analysis and statistical interpretation;
* Documents and evaluates results of actions taken to support fraud trending and reporting to ensure that best practices are followed;
* Prepares evidence and documentation for prosecution, representing the company at interrogations and/or court proceedings and communicates with the state authorities or administration;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Fraud Strategy and Risk Management