Wipro invites job applications for Solution delivery Analyst for Noida location for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- The Solutions Delivery Analyst is responsible for execution of ongoing operations tasks, identifying operational efficiencies, and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- The Solutions Delivery Analyst is often called upon to execute manual processes (requiring plan knowledge and analysis) but always with a focus to streamline, automate, and/or standardize the process.
- The Solutions Delivery Manager works with the Benefits Operations Manager (BOM) to identify process improvements by identifying issues, process delays, and quality problems and recommends solutions.
- The Solutions Delivery Analyst is responsible for resolution of participant and plan administration issues, workflow management, increased ownership of complex ongoing tasks, identifying operational efficiencies and continuous improvement opportunities. This role may be leveraged across multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Good MS Office skills
- Good Communication Skill
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of client plan provisions/product & processing guidelines and SLA metrics
- Able to manually perform Benefit processes and complex tasks/calculations that require plan knowledge, analysis, and interpretation
- Research complex Benefits issues and formulates resolutions/ recommendations by analysing fact patterns and applying plan provisions and best practices
- Resolve tasks in accordance with due dates and ensure process is well documented
- Create adhoc reports as required to support client service delivery functions
- Provide day-to-day client and third party administrator contact for participant processing inquiries
- Participate & contribute in daily huddles and status meetings
- Document task/ workflow analysis and comments in a concise, effective manner such that it can be easily understood by participant
- Develop and deliver client-specific operational training; monitor ongoing adherence to SOPs to ensure high quality
- Work with the client team across shores to deliver against client requirements
- Proactively identify training needs and provide necessary coaching as required to BOA’s
- Proactively seek performance feedback to build & enhance knowledge
- Build and leverage partnerships across shores to deliver against client requirements
- Create robust documentation & SOPs for transition of activities between Ops and Shared Services, combined with ongoing coaching
- Document task/ workflow analysis and comments in a concise, effective manner such that it can be easily understood by the broader team.