Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Social Entrepreneurship) at Hamari Pahchan NGO.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Social media campaigning: Study about our ongoing projects campaigning on social media. You should know how we work, what we work. During activities, we will try to engage you in such a manner to make you understand how you can use social media to boost your presence or to make people aware of your campaign.
- Help us in creating a bigger impact by coordinating in awareness activities our projects and ongoing initiative.
- Research/Suggestions: Take an active part in the weekly task of writing our suggestions and strategies which will help us in organizational growth and at the same time help the candidate in building strategies. Suggestions regarding the topic that you have chosen, what are your plans to work on it. You’ll be working as a social entrepreneur and you will be the mentor where you will help them in every step. Making strategies for charity work.
- Content Writing: Work on content writing which should be original and will be published on our website as well as other social media handles. You’ll write about what you feel and how you are going to make people aware of their topic.
- Project Management: Advocacy, research, activism, networking, and organizational facets of building projects will all be learned. Promotion of your projects for a wider reach to the public hence working on a project from the very grass root level to its execution. Raising funds for the project will be part of it.
- Email approach: Research and emailing work about the authorities concerned for a social cause 7. Approaching social media influencers about our work
- Legal Awareness campaigning: How to reach the correct authority in case of any grievance (RTI & Complaints), guidance and drafting of the same
- Certificate of Internship (on successful completion of internship)
- Rewards (It will depend upon your performance)
- Lor (To the interns performing extraordinarily well)
- Certificate of association (To the top performers of the month who will have long term association)
- Id card (only if that intern is required to go out for the work. A due application will be filed along with the reason)
- And a goodies hamper (To the top performers of the month. Those goodies are made up by Underprivileged women as a token of thanks.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Leave a Reply