Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Prayagraj has released the application forms for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Forensic Science.
Details of the Courses Offered
1.B.Sc.(LSCFS) [Life Sc., Chemistry, Forensic Sc]
2.B.Sc.(PCFS) [Physics, Chemistry, Forensic Sc.]
3. M.Sc. Forensic Science
Admission through Open Online Counselling for Forensic Science Courses.
Admission to Admission to the above mentioned undergraduate and postgraduate programmes shall be granted through Open Online Counselling. A dedicated Open Online Counselling Portal will be available in the University website (www.shuats.edu.in) on the scheduled date of Open Online Counselling
Candidates applied through online application forms will be login into the Open Online Counselling Portal securely and select their desired academic programmes, according to the availability of seats under Christian and General category. After selection of the academic programme, the candidates will upload the necessary documents related to qualifying examination and fulfilling the eligibility or fill-up an online undertaking to submit necessary documents related to qualifying examination and fulfilling the eligibility latest by 30.09.2021.
After verification, if eligible on the basis of the uploaded documents, admission letter or provisional admission letter on the basis of undertaking will be issued to the candidate. After which he / she shall submit the fees online through the portal itself. 48 hours’ time period will be given to the candidate to submit the fees to confirm the admission or provisional admission.
17,000/- per semester for B.Sc
32,000/-per semester for M.Sc
Kindly follow the instructions for submitting the online application form and admission.
1. Candidate may visit https://shuats.org/appform/login.aspx and register himself/ herself using his/ her mobile phone number on SHUATS Admission Portal. Candidate will receive a password through SMS on the registered mobile phone number to login on the portal.
2. Once the password is received, login on the portal by entering your mobile phone number and the password received.
3. All required details including personal, educational and other details such as test centres, preferred programme, photo etc. can be uploaded on the portal. Application form can be viewed/ printed and verified for any errors/ mistakes.
4. After the details are filled up, the candidate is required to pay the Online Application Form Fee i.e. Rs. 1,500/-. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit card.
5. After successful fee submission, application Form Number will be generated/ displayed within 24 hours. Candidate may then finally take a print of the final application form. If the Form number is not displayed, check a few hours later by logging in again.
7. Since all the courses of forensic science are under Open Online Counselling . Login into the Open Online Counselling Portal (when the Open Online Counselling Portal opens as per the dates displayed in Important Dates link) and follow the procedure to get admission.