Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to Scientific Officer (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) posts.
Candidates will be able to apply for the posts through MPPSC’s official website – https://mppsc.nic.in – on and from 25 January.
Details of the Vacancy
- Scientific Officer Physics -15
- Scientific Officer Chemistry -16
- Scientific Officer Biology- 13
- Scientific Officer Physics- M.Sc in Physics or Computer Science or MCA, M.Sc Forensic Science ( with specialization in Forensic Physics or Ballistics) and should have Physics and Chemistry in graduation.
- Scientific Officer Chemistry – M.Sc in Chemistry or in Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Chemistry or Forensic Toxicology.
- Scientific Officer Biology- M.Sc in Botany or Zoology or Bio chemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Genetics or Forensic Science( with specialization in Forensic biology or Serology ) and should have Botany ,Zoology and Chemistry in graduation.
Applicants who fall under General Category will have to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and PwD category are required to pay the fee of Rs. 250.
The salary of the Scientific Officer post (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) would be in the pay scale of 56,100 – 1,77,500.
They can check the eligibility criteria for the Scientific Officer posts from the official notification below.