Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant at Rashtriya Raksha University.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum (60%) or CGPA (3/5)
- Candidate having a diploma or a higher degree from any reputed foreign university or in amultidisciplinary course will be preferred.
- Candidate is expected to be out-of-box thinker and innovator with strong aptitude for quality research
- Candidate is expected to have a global thinking with orientation for solution of national and international challenges
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must.Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Conduct interdisciplinary research in various areas of National Security/Policing, Defence studies etc.
- Provide robust research assistance to senior University staff as and whenrequired,
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaborationwith external agencies/institutions within India and abroad
- Scientifically analyse, visualise, and interpret research data and prepare reports
- Organize workshops, training, conferences, and seminars for stakeholders in relevantareas.
Duration: 6 months with a roll-over period of 6 months to be extended based on satisfactory performance
Monthly remuneration: 20,000 INR
Joining date: At the earliest, latest by 1 January 2021
Walk-in or Online Interview: Second and third week of December (walk-in interview at RRU Lavad Campus)
Interested candidates may send their CV or seek more information from:[email protected]