A position for a Research assistant is available in the research group of Dr. Arnab Gupta, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, IISER Kolkata. The research work involves the evaluation of small molecules as possible therapeutics for Wilson disease.
- Funding agency: Enveda Biosciences, US
- Principle investigator: Dr. Arnab Gupta, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences
- Tenure: 11 months, with the possibility of renewal upon satisfactory performance.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc in any area of Biological sciences with atleast 6 months experience in working with mammalian cell lines.
- Additional experience (desirable): Exposure to research at the Masters’ level or higher / work experience in an academic institution.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years as of the day of the interview for both the positions.
Email the CV to arnab.gupta[at]iiserkol.ac.in by 27th March 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email by 28th March 2021.
Online interview on 1st April, 2021. Google Meet link will be provided with the interview intimation.
Rs. 35,000 consolidated.