Rashtriya Raksha University invites applications for admission to Innovative Research and Technology driven Professional Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduate, Ph.D and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) programme for Academic Year 2021-22.
Details regarding programmes offered are as follows-
1.School of Internal Security and Police Administration (SISPA)
- Ph.D. in Police Administration
- M.Phil. in Police Administration
- M.A. in Police Administration and Strategic Management (M.A.P.A.&S.M.)
- Bachelors of Arts in Security Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science & Management (PGDIPSM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security (PGDISS)
- Diploma in Police Science (DIPS)
Further details can be found at the university website.
2. School of Information Technology , Artificial Intelligence And Cyber Security(SITAICS)
Further details on the official website.
3. School of Coastal, Maritime, Air and Space Security (SCMASS)
LLM International Maritime Security Law and Governance
Further Details here on the university website.
4. School of Military Affairs, Strategy and Logistics (SMASL)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Defence and Strategic Studies(Honours/Regular Course) – Three years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in National Security and Military Affairs – One year.
- Certificate Course in Statecraft, War and Strategy.
- Certificate Course in Military Technology.
- Certificate Course in Defence Acquisition.
- Certificate Course in Military History and Media.
- Certificate Course in Counter Insurgency and Counter Terrorism
- Certificate Course in Military Legal Studies.
Progressively the School will provide Post Graduate Degree Programme in Defence and Strategic Studies, M Phil, Ph D and other specialised diploma and certificate courses in the same domain.
5. School of Forensic Science and Risk Management (SFSRM)
- Master of Science in Forensic Science
- Master in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science / Master of Commerce in Forensic Accountancy & Financial Investigations
- M.Phil. in Forensic Science
6. School of Foreign Affairs, Languages and Political Economy (SFALPE)
- M.A/M.Sc. in International Relations and Security Studies (with Language specialization)
- Integrated (5 years) Master’s Programme in Chinese Studies (Language)
- Diploma (9 months) in Chinese Language for Security and Business Professionals
- Integrated (5 years) Master’s Programme in Russian Studies (Language)
- Diploma (9 months) in Russian Language for Security and Business Professionals
- Integrated (5 years) Master’s Programme in Arabic Studies (Language)
- Diploma (9 months) in Arabic Language for Security and Business Professionals
Certificate Courses (AY 2021-22)
- Neighbourhood Affairs and India’s National Security
- Indo-Pacific and India’s National Security
- West Asia and India’s National Security
7. School of Criminology and Behavioural Sciences (SCBS)
- MA in Criminology / MSc in Criminology and Crime Science
- MPhil in Criminology
- PhD in Criminology
For more details about the course and admission process, Click here.
8.School of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences (SLHSS)
9.School of Physical Education, Sports and NCC (SPESN)
- MPhil in Physical Education (1 Year)
- PhD in Physical Education