Applications are invited for the positions of Project Associate-I & Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Project Associate-I: M.Sc with experience related to the subject.
Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker: Graduate in any discipline
Project Associate-I: Project Associate will help in smooth running of the project at NII. Project
Associate should be knowledgeable about techniques like multi-colour flow cytometry, infection biology, ELISA, cell plasma separation, preparation freezing stocks, real time PCR and molecular biology techniques.
Scientist Administrative Assistant/Field Worker: Proven ability in administrative work and be able to liaison with DBT. Candidate will work with various sections (including Accounts Section) at NII and DBT to help in smooth functioning of projects documentary requirements from different partners.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Project Associate-I: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publication. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
PS: Due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be held through online mode only. Please mention your valid ID while applying for the above posts.