National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad invites applications for the post of Project Field Investigator.
No. Of Vacancies- 01
Remuneration- 18,000/- p.m plus stay support @ Rs.6,000/- p.m. fixed without any allowances
Graduates in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Telugu speaking candidates , experience in anthropometry .
Nature of Duties
Data collection, anthropometry, body composition assessment.
How To Apply
1. Applications will be received from the individuals by e-mail to projectsnin2021 [email protected]
2. The last date of the receiving of applications will be 15 days from the date of uploading the advertisement in ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites or as on 01.10.2021
3. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
1.The above positions/posts are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. Age, qualifications, etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
4) The appointment can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
8) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules/guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
9) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
10) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
11) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.