Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Process Associate – Customer Service at Genpact, Hyderabad.
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern.
- Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers.
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate (Any Discipline).
- Freshers are eligible.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach.
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift).
- Master Skills List: Corporate.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.