Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. Degree.
Candidates with a Master’s degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Medicine.
How to Apply?
Candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their applications online by 30-09-2022 through this link.
- Online applications will be screened and eligible candidates will be called for a computer-based written test at one of their preferred centers among the 14 test centers across the country on 06-11-2022.
- Candidates qualifying in the test and having a valid FELLOWSHIP for pursuing Ph.D. will be shortlisted to appear for in-person interview at CCMB in December 2022.
- A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing Ph.D. at CCMB, and the eligible fellowships are:
- Any National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing Ph.D.
- Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- B.Pharm degree candidates must have a GPAT score of at least 85.0 percentile.
Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500 007, TS, India.
For inquiries, contact: academic17phd[at]ccmb.res.in.
Leave a Reply