The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to Ph.D. Program from eligible candidates for the year 2020-21 in the following categories: Institute Scholar, Sponsored Scholar, and Project Scholar (Projects running at IIT Bhubaneswar).
|Ph.D. (Basic Science)||Minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in the Masters or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a consistently good academic record. A provisional certificate is acceptable.|
Minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in the Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a consistently good academic record. A provisional certificate is acceptable.
Minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) is required in all other examinations. A single relaxation up to 10% marks either at Xth or XIIth level examination or equivalent is permitted. The candidate must have a valid GATE score or have secured a UGC/CSIR-NET JRF.
How to Apply?
- The application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates is Rs. 250/-.
- The application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is April 20, 2021.