The Department of Information Technology, Tripura University is organizing an Online Workshop on Emerging Tools & Technologies in Research from December 15 to 19, 2020.
Research is the most important part of Academic Institutes. It includes the knowledge of recent trends as well as the tools or techniques to be used for analysis or simulations. The primary objective of this series of the workshop will be to introduce various recent tools and technologies specially used in the field of present-day research. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the workshop will be conducted in online mode.
The tentative topics/tools to be covered as follows:
- Overleaf, Latex
- Cyber Security in Industry 4.0/ Cyber Forensic
- Open source Circuit & Device simulation
- Basics of Python Programming, Machine Learning using Python,
- Mendeley, Endnote
- R-Programming, SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences),
- LMS (Piazza) / Online Questionnaires and repository, MOOCs and Online Certification (SWAYAM), etc.
The participants shall get an overview of these tools from the experts so that they can use them in their respective research areas.
- Prof. Paramartha Dutta, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, WB
- Ashok Kumar Ray, Department of ECE, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh
- Sri G. Ram Sundar, Dept. of IT, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Sri Joyanta Basu, CDAC, Kolkata
- Sri Sakti Debbarma, Sr. System Analyst, TU
- Dr. Swanirbhar Majumder, Dept. of IT, TU
- Dr. Subir Kumar Sen, Dept of Commerce, TU
- Dr. Samrat Goswami, Dept of Rural Studies, TU
- Dr. Alak Roy, Dept. of IT, TU
- Dr. Bishanka Brata Bhowmik, Dept. of ECE, TU
- Mr. Sanjoy Chakraborty, Iswar Chandra Vidya Sagar College
- Mr. Jayanta Pal, Dept. of IT, TU
- UG, PG, and Ph.D. Students from the University, affiliated colleges, and other educational institutions.
- Other participants from industries and research labs (if interested) can attend the course.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the workshop will be conducted in online mode and thus registration fee is waived for this workshop. To register for the workshop, click here.
The last date to register is December 10, 2020. Total participants Targeted is 60 (approx.) The seats are limited, early registration is highly solicited.