The Department of Computer Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Training Program on Cyber Threat Intelligence & Digital Forensics from March 1 to 5, 2021.
The aim of this STTP is to promote research in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics which includes topics like data collection tools, techniques for threat intelligence, data analytics, forensics tools for memory, mobile phones, network, IoT, social engineering, etc.
This online training program is aimed to discuss the state-of-the-art research and development in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics (CIDF-2021).
The indicative pool of topics to be covered is as follows but are not limited to:
- Information Security Risk Assessment and Management.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Introduction
- Threat Data Collection Techniques
- Intrusion Analysis and Dissemination
- Penetration Testing, Malware Analysis
- Memory, Network, Application, Hardware Forensics Tools and Techniques
- Social Networks Security: Attacks and Prevention Measures
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members from recognized institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students, and industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline.
Eminent Speakers from IITs, NITs, NFSU, and Industry will be invited to deliver sessions.
- Rs. 600/- per participant for faculty members from academic institutions in India.
- Rs. 300/- per participant for UG/ PG/ Ph.D. students.
- Rs. 5000/- per participant for Research Institutes and Industries personnel.