Last Date for Registration and Payment: 04 Nov 2021
Sharing of Link / passwords & other details : 05 Nov 2021 (after 5:00 PM)
NIELIT Calicut is organizing an Online Course on Cyber Security Tools from November 8-12, 2021.
Details of the Course
This 5 days course will help the participants to understand the importance of cyber security and the tools used to ensure cyber security in an organization.
Who can attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate levels.
- Pre-requisites: Basic Computer , Operating System and Networking Knowledge.
- Course Duration: 5 days (2 hours per day)
- Introduction to virtualization and Linux Commands
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Protocol analyser tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Web Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Vulnerability Scanning tools
In case students are not able to attend online classes, web links of recorded lectures of all classes will be provided for offline reference so that students can learn at their own pace and timings, during the course period.
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows/Linux OS
- Mrs. Sini S Nair, Principal Technical Officer, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D(doing) 20 Years of Experience
e-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after completion of the course
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
Course Coordinator: Sini S Nair
Principal Technical Officer
9447335996(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Reply