The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune in asscoiation with the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is organizing a 12 weeks Online Training and Certification Program on Cyber Security.
During this 12 weeks intensive course, the experts will teach the fundamentals of cyber security and advanced topics including digital forensics, reverse engineering, malware analysis, vulnerability analysis, exploit mitigation and tools and techniques for Cyber Security professionals.
The sessions include theory as well as hands-on practice sessions for the topics. Syllabus of the course is designed by a team of academicians, DRDO experts and Cyber security advisors.
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Forensics and Incident Response
- System/ Driver Programming and OS Internals
- Reverse Engineering and Malware Analysis
- Vulnerability Discovery Module for Windows, Linux and iOS
- Vulnerability Analysis & Penetration Testing
- Tools and Techniques for Cyber Security Professionals
Graduates from any discipline aiming for successful career in information security, IT professionals who wish to enhance their information assurance capabilities, Officers from Triservices, R&D professionals, or anyone who wants to develop the skill set for information assurance.
- Fees for Entrance Test: Free
- Fees for the Course: Rs. 15000/- (Excluding GST @18%) [Need to be paid after qualifying the Entrance Test]
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here.
The entrance test ensures the qualification for enrolling in the course. DIAT Certified Information Assurance Professional will be awarded after successful completion, to claim your state-of-the-art skill set.