Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the positions of Field Attendant and m Field Worker at Centre for Community Medicine AIIMS, New Delhi.
Covid-19 Epidemiology sub-studies under ongoing “Strengthening Evidence Based Advocacy for Influenza Preventing and Control in India (Project Code N-1814A)
Details of the Post
1. Field Attendant
- Number of Post: 5(Five)
- Duration: 9-12 Months
- High school or Equivalent
- preference will be given to the experienced ones
- Salary: 15,800/- per month
2. Field Worker
- Number of Post: 4 (Four)
- Duration: 9 Months
- 12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years field experience (“B.sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience)
- Salary: 18,000 per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may mail their resume at arikablb[at]gmail.com mentioning the name of the post in the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Bring all original documents/certificates with you at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.