Applications for B.Sc and M.Sc Forensic Science at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal are out for the academic year 2021.
Details of the courses
1.B.Sc. in Forensic Science – Passed / appeared /due-to- appear in 2021 at the Higher
Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination
2. M.Sc in Forensic Science – 2 years PG 1 B.Sc. in Forensic Sc./ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Env Sc.
How to Apply
All candidates have to apply only ONLINE on University Website: https//makautwb.ac.in
The application fee is non-refundable.
Details of application fee for CET-I 2021
UG Candidates (General/OBC)Rs. 200/-
SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates Rs. 100/-
PG Candidates (General/OBC) Rs. 400/-
SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates Rs. 200/-
Duration and Examination Type
Online Examination will be comprised of 50 questions of MCQ type (2 marks each) and
will be of 60-minute duration.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online such as Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability,Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 30kb- 50kb should be uploaded.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. Size of the file should be between 30kb-50kb.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration. If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- After Submission of Application, an application /registration number will be generated by the system and the application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant. An EMAIL ID / SMS WILL ALSO BE SENT TO MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION. APPLICANT HAS TO RETAIN THIS NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Application Fee: As stated in the brochure, payable thru online payment gateway only