Lucknow University has released applications for admission to Masters in Forensic Science for the academic year 2021.
The application forms will be available till 30/06/2021. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. It is being conducted in English language.
- Educational Qualification: The minimum Academic Qualifications for LU Entrance Exam M.Sc. (Forensic Science) 2021 required are passed Graduation in Arts or Science from Recognized University.
- The qualifying Marks in Graduation for each category are as follows:
- General/OBC- 45%
- SC/ST- 40%
Application Form Fee-
- General and OBC Rs. 1000.00
- SC and ST Rs. 500.00
Application Form Filling Instructions-
- Students applying for the LU Entrance Exam M.Sc. (Forensic Science) 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPEG format (size maximum 50 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPEG format (size maximum 50 kb)]
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card, as well as Net Banking facility Service, is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the LU Entrance Exam M.Sc. (Forensic Science) 2021:
- Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
- Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.