Applications are invited for Lead- DS Operations at Flipkart, Hyderabad for the year 2021.
The shift incharge would manage the complete store/warehouse making sure that customer orders are processed within the guardrail. Candidates would be managing 6-8 people ensuring that operations run smoothly and metrics are achieved. Managing vendors/transportation is another important activity which is linked to material Inbound & outbound. Expected to build stakeholder relationships, prepare RCA’s, maintaining inventory reco records.
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduation is required.
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Analyzing store level daily Performance
- Managing rosters of team members
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound volume
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- Vendor management/Coordination with business,transportation.
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency at the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- store assets, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc.