Sainik School Rewa is inviting applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant for regular appointment. The post is reserved for OBC, Non Creamy Layer candidate.
Laboratory Assistant (Biology)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Academic Qualification: B.Sc. with Biology as one of the Subject with 50% marks. or B.Sc. Hons. in Biology with 50% Marks.
- Desirable Academic Qualification: Working knowledge of computer.
- Age: 21 to 35 yrs
Pay Level 4 of VII CPC & allowances as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations.
Structure of Selection Process
- 1st Phase: Written Examination
- 2nd Phase: Class Demonstration/Skill Test
- 3rd Phase: Interview
After the written test, names of shortlisted candidates selected for the next phase will be published in the School Website.
Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs 500/- to be deposited in the School’s Bank Account (i.e. Bank – Punjab National Bank, Branch – Sainik School Rewa, IFSC Code – PUNB0629300, Account Number – 0491012100000017). Proof of deposition of Application Fee required to be attached with Application.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) 486001 in the prescribed format available here along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials.
- Candidates of OBC, Non Creamy Layer Category, are required to submit their caste certificate issued by competent authority (Format available in school website).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of post applied for.
- Call letters will be issued to all eligible candidate by Regd / Speed Post. Candidates are required to submit self-addressed envelope size 9’x4′ along with application form for sending call letters.