Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 27 Posts through Offline mode.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientific Officer||20|
- Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Doctorate from any of the recognized board or University.
|Deputy Director and Assistant Director||Doctorate|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Master’s Degree|
- Deputy Director: Candidates should have minimum 02 years Experience as Deputy Director in Govt recognized Forensic Science Laboratory
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have minimum 02 years Experience as Assistant Director in Govt recognized Forensic Science Laboratory
- Senior Scientific Officer: Candidates should have minimum 02 years Experience as Senior Scientific Officer in Govt recognized Forensic Science Laboratory
As per the Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years.
As per the Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Norms
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Member Secretary & Directors, Forensic Science Laboratory, Bengaluru, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors & Senior Scientific Officers Recruitment Committee for Contract Posts, Madiwala, Bengaluru – 560068
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Dec-2022