The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust have invited applications from students to avail the K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post- Graduate Studies Abroad for 2021.
No. of Scholarships
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognized University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021, but not later than February 2022.
Every year, they offer scholarships, as given below:
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31.03.2021