CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI )has recently announced job notification for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant.
Name of the Post: Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)
1. No of Posts: Five
2. Pay level/Pay matrix: Pay level-2/ ( Rs. 19900-63200)
3. Essential Qualification: 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.
Name of the Post: Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase)
1. No of Posts: Two
2. Pay level/Pay matrix: Pay level-2/ ( Rs. 19900-63200)
10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.
Upper age limit not exceeding (as on last date of receipt of application ie 30.09.2021) 28 Years.
Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- as application fee (wherever applicable).
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 30.09.2021. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the advertised post as on the last date of receipt of the application.
3. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Typing Test/Written examination.
4. The candidiates appearing in essential qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2/XII or equivalent) are not eligible to apply for the above posts. Candidates should have acquired the prescribed qualification from recognized Board/University/ Institution only.
5. In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce Order/Letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
6. If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
7. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and / or experience shall be the Closing date prescribed for receipt of applications i.e. 30.09.2021.
8. Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
9. No Travelling allowance is payable for appearing in Typing Test/Written examination.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
11. The number of vacancies indicated against each category/post is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
12. In the event of number of applications being large, CSIR-NBRI may adopt short listing/scrutiny criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Typing Test/Written examination.
13. Medium of typing test once opted in the application form cannot be changed at later stage.
1. The decision of the NBRI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of written examination/ typing test will be final and binding on the candidates. The Competent Authority has a right to amend, delete and add terms and conditions to this advertisement.
2. The selection of the candidates for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant (G/S&P) will be done on the basis of typing test (of qualifying nature) and written test.
3. The written examination will consist of two papers as follows:
(i) Paper-I: Mental Ability Test and
(ii) Paper-II: General Awareness and English Language
4. Evaluation of Paper-II will be done for only those candidates who secure minimum threshold marks in Paper-I, as prescribed by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
5. Final selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in written examination. The syllabus for the written test
How to Apply
1. The application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma. This advertisement alongwith the application format is available on our website: https://www.nbri.res.inThe application form may be downloaded from the website and used for applying for the above post(s).
2. Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect along with an application fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft issued from a nationalized bank (as per CTS Standard) for Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow and supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, experience certificates, community certificate, EWS certificate, if any, addressed to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-NBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001 should reach this office by speed post/registered post on or before 30.09.2021 upto 06.00 P.M. The applications received after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered.
3. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of………………., Post code .………, Advt. No……………………”. Candidates are advised to send their application by speed post/ Registered post.
4. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
5. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
6. Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders and in which vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted which should must be received in this Office on or before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel duly completed in all respect, should reach CSIR-NBRI at the earliest but before the commencement of the examination.
7. Incomplete applications in any respect (i.e. unsigned, without requisite particulars, without the required documents/certificates without photograph, without application fee, if applicable etc. will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
8. Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
(a) Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- as application fee (wherever applicable).
(b) Coloured photograph from front size of the candidate pasted on the form and signed across in full.
(c) Self attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
(d) Self attested photocopies of educational qualifications/certificates.
(e) Self attested photocopies of caste certificate/, PWD certificate (if applicable)/ EWS Certificate.
(f) Self attested photocopies of experience certificates, (if any).