Saraswat Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates for the post of Junior Officer Recruitment for the year 2021.
Age Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management.
The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx.
on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation
(based on the salary of January 2021)
Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as
under: ‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu
thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/-.
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the
- eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for
- each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
Online Application Process
- The facility will be available for online application from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 19.03.2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
- If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Payment of Fees
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process
can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.