Applications are invited for Internship & Volunteering Opportunity at Kiran Bedi’s India Vision Foundation, New Delhi for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Opportunity
Intern/ Volunteer with India Vision Foundation and together help us to #SaveTheNextVictim. Interning/Volunteering with India Vision Foundation provides an opportunity to learn new skills and strengthen existing ones. All our interns/volunteers get live experience of interacting and working with beneficiaries from our projects.
Associated with more than 19 prisons across 4 states and reaching out to more than 500 children of incarcerated parents India Vision Foundation is pioneer in prison reforms.
India Vision Foundation accepts internship applications from anyone over the age of 18 who would like to spend a minimum of 1 month working in our New Delhi office or at any of our project site. Previous experience in relevant fields is an add on. Most of the internships are unpaid so applicants should be able to support themselves during their internship.
- Internship: Maximum 3 months
- Volunteering: Volunteers can be a part of daily ongoing activities at our project sites or work at the office under a mentor in a particular department. A person who will be staying more than 2 weeks will be considered as a volunteer.
- Research: Researchers can conduct independent academic work affiliated with an educational institution and/or fellowship. Prospective researchers should send a cover letter and detailed project proposal to ivfcommunications[at]gmail.com or ivfindia[at]gmail.com.Please Note: Permission to conduct research must be granted by India Vision Foundation prior to the researcher’s arrival. Preference is given to applicants who demonstrate that their research will benefit not only their own academic pursuits but also the cause for which the foundation is working.
How to Apply?
Submit the documents mentioned below with your Internship/Volunteering Form at ivfindia[at]gmail.com or snigdha.verma[at]indiavisionfoundation.org
- Cover letter
- Recommendation letter from your Institute /collage/faculty
- Specify the project that you would like to associate