CSIR-IICB is inviting applications from candidates for Summer Training / Internship / Dissertation Work 2021.
Candidates pursuing P.G. Courses (M.Sc/M.Pharm/MTech) from any recognized Indian University/College in the relevant area may submit their application to be considered for pursuing their training at CSIR-IICB.
1.Student must be pursuing postgraduate courses from a recognized University/ Institute /college
in the relevant area.
2. He/ She must have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From
Secondary exam onwards).
3. Training must be essential for the candidate’s course curriculum.
Application must include:
1. Bio Data and academic records of the student as per ‘APPLICATION FORM’ [Form A] provided
2. Recommendation Letter (in original) from the Head of the Institution /University/Department.
[strictly as per ‘SAMPLE RECOMMENDATION LETTER’ format provided below]. [Application
written by the student without any institutional endorsement will not be considered.]
3. Completed applications along with all necessary documents is required to be sent by post to
the address indicated at the end of this notice or may be delivered by hand to the Receiving &
Despatch Section, CSIR-IICB, Jadavpur Campus.
The envelope containing the required documents is to be superscribed as “SUMMER TRAINING/ DISSERTATION WORK-2021” indicating month & year of recommended training period.
When to Apply
Final applications (in hard copy) must be received by the CSIR-IICB-HRG atleast 45 days prior to the commencement of the recommended training.
The selected students have to make their own arrangements for accommodation at
Kolkata during their training programme.
- Incomplete and invalid applications in any respect will be summarily rejected & no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The decisions about the selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Depending upon the ownership of the college to which the candidate belongs, the training fees varies.
- No fees will be charged from applicant from any Government Academic Institution.
- The stipulated fees is applicable only for eligible & selected candidates from any non-governmental institutes/colleges/University
- Selected trainee will be informed through email and the exact date of joining will be communicated by the concerned accommodating scientist through e-mail. OR The list of shortlisted candidates for each month will be displayed in the institute’s website.
The following fee structure & new terms and conditions w.e.f 1st Feb 2021 has been fixed for pursuing Summer Training/PW/DW at CSIR-IICB:
1) No fees will be charged from applicant from any Government Academic Institution
2) The stipulated fees as notified above is applicable only for eligible & selected candidates from any nongovernmental institutes/colleges/University.
The modalities of payment of fees are as follows-
The list of shortlisted candidates for each month will be displayed in the institute’s website
OR will be notified by mail In cases where fees is applicable, selected candidates can make payment by Online Transfer.
Bank Detail (for Electronic Fund Transfer)
Account Name: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Name of the Branch : Jadavpur University
Branch Account Number: 30272881915
IFSC Code: SBIN0000093