Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Karnataka invites applications for Forensic Science Internship Programme 2024.
B.Sc/M.Sc in Forensic Science, Bio-tech/ B-tech/M-tech/ Computer Science, and Computer
How to apply
Participants who desire to participate in the program are requested to fill in the required details in
the internship application form, along with the requirements as noted below.
- Internship application form. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank;
otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
- A recommendation letter from the college, institution, or university where you last attended.
- “Character Certificate” from College / Institution/University.
- Attested copy of ID proof issued by the College/Institution/University last attended
- A self-attested copy of any one of the government-issued address proofs (driver’s license,
Aadhar card, or voter ID).
- Self-attested copies of proof of qualification.
- The students who are selected for internship have to submit a police verification certificate
from the local police station of their residence within 7 working days, certifying that no criminal antecedents are pending against them.
- The students who are selected for internship have to sign a contract/undertaking with DFSL,
Bengaluru, on the stamp paper of Rs. 20/- according to the terms and conditions laid down by DFSL. (Notarized undertaking)
- Participants are limited to 25 (on a first-come, first-served basis).
- The name of the selected applicant will be noted on the official website, and an email will be
- Preference will be given to students from recognized universities in Karnataka.
- Interns will not be paid any scholarship or stipend during their stay with DFSL, nor will they
be provided lodging, boarding facilities, or travel allowances.