Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 October 2021.
Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 (Six) months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning till the month of December.
- The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog by the 10th of Aug
- The application can only be made six months in advance but not later than 2 months before the month in which the internship is desired.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
- Please Note: A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
The online application link will be open from 1st to 10th of every month.