Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Learning) at Teach for India, Mumbai for the year 2021.
The Intern will support the Strategy & Learning Team with internal and external research, strategy creation, implementation and learning. She/he will work with other teams in the organization and will be primarily expected to deal efficiently with rich data and provide insightful findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Prior work experience in project management is preferred
- A belief that every single child deserves an excellent education and that every single child has the ability to be successful in school, despite their background
- Strong analytical (data/evidence gathering, analysis and interpretation, hypotheses framing and validation) and research capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Strong project management & time management capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic.
The primary responsibilities may include:
- Studying and understanding in depth various frameworks, which eventually will help in research
- Compiling and documenting research, hypotheses, insights, and engagement processes
- Supporting strategic and operational planning and review with city and national teams
- Supporting in making strategic and operational decisions that cut across functions (e.g. – Recruitment, Program and Alumni Impact, Fundraising, Staffing and Retention etc.) by analysing large amounts of data, information and inputs from different teams
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with teams to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
- Assisting managers in various team projects, including interaction with other teams
Support & administrative responsibilities may include:
- Create a reporting system for sharing S&L Team learnings with the rest of the organization, SLT and Board of Directors
- Respond to requests for data or analyses from stakeholders
- Proactively research and execute new ideas and initiatives that could support TFI in meeting its strategic priorities.