Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Digital Marketing) at Sony Research India for the year 2021.
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as a research company in India as part of Sony’s global R&D centres. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities we offer at Sony Research India.
The company venture into entertainment, healthcare, music and gaming. It also devise mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely and support creators expand their creativity with innovative AI applications. Sony Research India is a place to apply a wide range of technologies to inspire emotion in new fields.
Sony Research India is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our employer branding team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing branding campaigns and events. As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our social media channels in all stages of social media campaigns.
Your insightful contribution will help develop and enhance our social media presence on Linkedin. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various employer branding strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in branding, social media campaign management, and be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Linkedin Marketing, Facebook & Instagram Ads and Marketing, Email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for social media campaigns and digital marketing
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters degree
- Brainstorm new creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Support the employer branding team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in PR and advertising promotional activities to drive traffic and engagement to Linkedin (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Help organize events like Hackathons/Linkedin Live
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the second week of July 2021.
Remote/ Mumbai/Bengaluru, India.