Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at WWF India for the year 2022.
- Students from Indian and Foreign Institutions and Universities.
- Students pursuing final year under-graduate (Bachelors course) and students pursuing post-graduate (Masters Course) courses.
- Others interested in an internship with WWF-India may apply too.
- Interested candidates should apply by filling an application form (available on this page as download), with a valid photo ID proof.
- Foreign nationals should apply with valid Visa, passport, and Medical insurance cover for the internship duration.
- In case of an internship being part of an ongoing academic course, the application must be submitted by the candidate along with a recommendation from the University/College. Applications received without a recommendation letter will not be accepted.
- Duration of the internship (Start and end date) should be clearly indicated.
- The filled-in application form in the prescribed format should be sent to: [email protected]
- Internship applications will be reviewed by the HR Division along with relevant Division and State Offices.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed about the status of their internship.
- Selected candidates will be intimated within 30 days from receipt of an application.
Duration of internship
- WWF-India internships positions open twice a year – in February and October
- Internships are normally for a period of 30 days to a maximum of 6 months.
- Persons interested in working with WWF-India for less than 30 days may apply under volunteer’s programme through http://volunteers.wwfindia.org/
WWF-India will not pay a stipend to students who are pursuing the internship as part of their completion of studies (academic courses). However, others interested in an internship with WWF-India, may be paid stipend based on their experience.
Leave a Reply