Applications are invited from students for the Online Internship Programme with the Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police.
About the Internship
This programme is intended to provide exposure to students on the functioning of the department, initiatives, research and statistical works.
No. of Posts
- Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country. Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows:
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution on a regular basis.
- Should be less than 25 years of age
- A 250 words “ Statement of Purpose (SoP)” for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection.
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop or Desktop will be given preference.
- Maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch are up to 10.
- Selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW, purely based on merit.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities for the student, during this period will be as follows:
- Participation in planning, content development and research related activities.
- Compilation of data/ information on various initiatives of the WSW.
- Participation in seminars/webinars and trainings conducted.
- Assisting in conducting outreach activities.
- Any other activities, as may be necessary.
Internship Certificate will be provided to students on successful completion of the Internship for the said period on terms such as submission/presentation of paper/reports for the work done, assigned by the Department during the said period. Please note that this internship is unpaid and will not entail any remunerations.
How to Apply?
- The applications may be tendered by the willing students by email only as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-I & II and needs to be sent at the email: [email protected]
- The last date for receiving applications is 10th of every previous month for the upcoming internship batch, commencing on 1st of every month.
Content Developer & Legal Assistant
Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police
Hyderabad – 500004
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Reply