Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Reliance Jio.
About the Internship
The Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity to the young students of India. Under this program, Graduates and Post Graduates from different fields are given a chance to work on variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
By participating in Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts of the Industry
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full time degree/diploma program with a government recognized education institute.
- Must have written permission from the institute for the internship
Terms and Conditions
- Non Remunerative Learning Opportunity: The internship is a non-remunerative temporary assignment and you will not receive any monetary compensation or stipend for the same. This does not give any right for claiming employment in the organization at present or in future.
- Adherence to processes and protocols: During the internship, you will adhere to all processes, operational standards / protocols as may be communicated by the company.
- Handover of Company Assets / Documents: At the end of the internship or as may be advised, you will handover company assets and any documents related to the assignment to the company.
- Certificate of Completion: On successful completion of your internship, you will submit your project report to receive a certificate of internship
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.