Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Dr Kalam Centre- IIM Shillong for the year 2022. Online applications are open throughout the year.
About the Internship
The Dr Kalam Centre internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with Dr. Kalam Centre’s work on research, consultancy, project development, knowledge dissemination exercises, policy analysis etc.
The interns will be engaged for a short duration for 1 – 3 months on the ongoing projects of the centre. The interns are desired to work under the team and support in research activities and any other activities related to centre’s execution plan. Interested candidates may apply throughout the year and the centre may consider the application on need basis as and when arises.
To be considered as an intern, you must meet the following desired criteria:
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or enrolled for Post graduate course in any College/University of India
- Have excellent academic record throughout his/her career
- Have attained 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen of India
- Language proficiency in English & Hindi (Proficiency in local vernacular of north east will be an add on)
- Willingness to travel and work beyond 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Interested candidates may send their CV and a covering letter expressing their interest to work as intern to apjcentre[at]iimshillong.ac.in with the subject “Internship at Dr Kalam Centre”.
Interested candidates may apply throughout the year. However, selection will be purely based on need based as and when arises.
Stipend & Certificate
- Stipend: Interns will be paid a stipend of upto Rs. 25,000/- per month based on qualification, other accomplishment, volunteering etc.
- Non – Stipend: Interns who wish to work online and without fix working hours and target may be considered without stipend.
- Certificate: Candidates who have successfully exhibited their performance as interns will be awarded with a certificate from Dr. Kalam Centre of IIM Shillong.
Interns shall be engaged for a short duration of 1 month to 3 months.
No. of Interns
The maximum number of interns for Internship at any given time will be (6). With the permission of the Centre Authorities, this number may be relaxed. The authorities’ decision on a candidate’s suitability as an intern shall be final and binding.
Leave a Reply